- Old Orchard Inn & Spa
Old Orchard Inn & Spa
153 Greenwich Road South, Wolfville, Nova Scotia B4P 2R2
A landmark Nova Scotia hotel, known for its hospitality. Conveniently and centrally located in the scenic Annapolis Valley, minutes from Grand Pre, Wolfville, New Minas and Kentville NS, just under 1 hour from Halifax and a 90 minute drive to the Digby Ferry to Nova Scotia. You will find that our staff prides themselves in providing the warmest hospitality and biggest smiles in Atlantic Canada.
Old Orchard Inn Resort and Spa welcomes all guests to a gentle world of Natural beauty and modern amenities, a travel destination for all Seasons. For nearly 40 years, this favourite Nova Scotia hotel has been a gathering place for family vacations and weekend getaways. The hotel proudly offers a variety of accommodations with the overall emphasis on guest comfort, convenience and special needs. Visit our virtual tours. Relax and know you are welcome as our guest in Nova Scotia.
The Old Orchard Inn and Spa proudly offers a variety of accommodations with the overall emphasis on guest comfort, convenience and special needs. Visit our virtual tours. Relax and know you are welcome as our guest in Nova Scotia.
- Non-smoking accommodation rooms
- Two award-winning, barrier-free accessible accommodation rooms
- One hundred hotel rooms for comfortable lodging
- Romantic Parlour Rooms with scenic views of the Bay of Fundy
- Twenty-nine seasonal rustic cabins (small cottages)
- FREE HBO and TMN Movie Channels
- FREE High Speed Internet
- FREE public internet kiosk computer stations
- FREE Parking
Dining & Restaurants
Our dining rooms overlook the glorious panorama of Cape Blomidon and the renowned world’s highest tides of the Minas Basin. Our dining room menus reflect that same marriage of land and sea.
The Acadian dining room also proudly presents seafood as the menu highlight with specials on Lobsters and Digby Scallops. The two restaurants also promote Gold Award winning wines from Nova Scotia wineries and the world.
From full-service banquets for hundreds to intimate fireside dining for two, the Old Orchard Inn Resort and Spa is renowned for its exceptional fine dining food services and is ranked as one of the best in the Wolfville restaurants in the area.
Fitness & Recreation
Whether you find yourself on a indulgent getaway or a thrilling adventure-say, eco-hiking a wooded wonderland, kayaking on the Bay of Fundy, or skiing at Martock – spoil yourself at our premier health spa resort with a sublime massage, revitalizing therapy or rejuvenating treatment. To complete your day Spa vacation experience enjoy a refreshing swim in our indoor heated Swimming Pool, Sauna or Hot Tub.
- Eau Spa
- Side by side hot stone massage
- Indoor heated Pool, Sauna & Hot Tub
- Fitness Room & Tennis
- Sundeck Patio
Old Orchard Inn Resort and Spa Convention Centre is the right place … and the smart choice for association and corporate meetings, large or small retreats. Our outstanding East Coast Conference Centre offers all of the flexibility, technology, tools and professional services expected. The unexpected reward lies in the focus and productivity encouraged by the tranquil atmosphere of the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia in Atlantic Canada.
- 13,000 square feet of conference meeting space and trade show venues
- 7,000 square feet in the six luxurious salons of Orchard Hall
- Variable seating/dining configurations with assistance from our technical staff
- Boardrooms and smaller meeting rooms with executive seating
- Full service convention banquet menus for all meal and break requirements
- Whether you are using our audio/visual equipment or your own, our on-site technical staff will ensure your meeting runs smoothly
- High speed internet and free wi-fi hotspots
- Corporate Retreat Team Building Associates
- Under one Hour from Halifax International Airport
- All-Inclusive Packages and Retreat Specials
- Local golf courses, lobster fishing villages and winery tours to complete any traditional Maritime conference
- Professional hotel staff dedicated to working with you on event planning from start to successful conclusion for your next group meeting place in Nova Scotia.