- The Homeport Historic B&B
The Homeport Historic B&B
80 Douglas Ave, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2K 1E4
Set high on a hill with a commanding view over the majestic Bay of Fundy, and the Historic Port and skyline of Saint John the Homeport Historic B&B/Inn c1858 provides the perfect setting to relax and enjoy the gracious ambiance of Canada’s oldest incorporated city. After guests are settled in they are encouraged to visit the elegant main parlor and explore the house and grounds. To help plan your visit you will find information on events and sites that you may find of interest. Take advantage of a local walking tour along Douglas Avenue to view the many grand old homes on this heritage street.
- In keeping with the Canada select FIVE STAR grading our 10 very large, unique guest rooms and suites offer luxurious queen beds that will lull you to sleep with the finest 500 count linens. Many have water views and several rooms offer additional beds for family groups.
- All rooms have private en-suite bath, free Wi-Fi, a comfortable sitting area, TV/DVD , and free off street parking
Dining & Restaurants
- Homeport does not offer evening dining in house but the innkeepers will assist with recommendations, directions and reservations for one of the many fine dining experiences you will find close at hand.
- A full hot cooked “Rise and Dine” breakfast that changes daily is included.
Sightseeing & Recreation
- Homeport is well situated only minutes from the Digby ferry terminal in a residential area out of the congested uptown but we are only a 3 minute drive or 20 minute walk to Reversing Falls or the Uptown historic sites, shops, festivals and museums. Irving Nature Park on the bay and Rockwood Park are only 8 minutes away.
- Saint John is an ideal spot to explore all the Bay of Fundy has to offer and your Innkeepers will make sure your day is as full of activity or as relaxed and laid back as you want.