Fall Flavours Festival
There are food festivals, and there are culinary journeys. Can you guess which PEI Fall Flavours is?
That’s right, this is a journey, an experience, a celebration. And this year’s is even bigger and better than ever! That’s because all across PEI we’ll be celebrating the 150th anniversary of the historic 1864 Charlottetown Conference, which led to confederation.
This year, the PEI Fall Flavours Festival runs from September 5-28. Bring your appetite, your sense of adventure, and a taste for all things PEI!
So, what you expect? Here are just a few things:
- One-of-kind food experiences
- Signature Events featuring Food Network hosts (including Michael Smith)
- “Lobster Party on the Beach”
- “All you need is Cheese & WIne”
- “Oysters on the Pier”
- “Beef N Blues” with Chef Corbin Tomaszeski
- And so, so much more!
There’s really just too much going on to present it all here. You really must visit TourismPEI.com to get all the details.