Nova Scotia to New Brunswick
Lookin’ for a Free Ride?
Walk on or drive aboard Fundy Rose and save. Choose our Frequent Traveler program either for walk-on passengers or for vehicles and get your 5th round-trip voyage for free! In order to be eligible for this program, passengers must register with a booking agent at the ferry terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick, or in Digby, Nova Scotia, upon check-in.
Big Crew Discount
Five or more in your vehicle? If so, you qualify for our Big Crew discount. Save 15% off passenger fares, any sailing, any date.
Receive discounted passenger or vehicle fare whenever you travel round-trip! Round trip must be booked with initial purchase for rates to apply. Return trip must be used within 30 days of initial travel date.
Off Season Rates
Travel with Bay Ferries before May 15 or after October 10 and save.
Our bilingual customer service representatives are available year-round to make reservations and help answer your questions.
Prince Edward Island to Nova Scotia
Convenience at Sea
There’s never been a better way to travel between Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island than by ferry. Our ferry passes can make a great gift or give you the added convenience you’re looking for on your next round-trip crossing onboard Northumberland Ferries.
PEI Ferry Pass
Present a friend or loved one with a round trip onboard the Confederation or Holiday Island. The PEI Ferry Pass can be purchased for $75.00 and covers round trip for passenger vehicles up to 6’6″ tall and 20′ long. Pass holders can call us toll free at 1-888-249-SAIL to upgrade to a reservation at no additional cost. You can purchase either of these passes at the following locations:
Prince Edward Island
- Wood Islands Ferry Terminal (toll booth)
- Charlottetown Office (94 Water Street, Charlottetown)
- Riverside Drive Irving Mainway (8 Riverside Drive, Charlottetown)
- Rodd Hotels & Resorts (Rodd Brudenell River, Rodd Crowbush, Rodd Charlottetown, Rodd Royalty & Rodd Mill River Resort)
- Confederation Centre of the Arts – Showcase Gift Shop (145 Richmond Street, Charlottetown)
- Reserve it Now Kiosk, Founders’ Hall (6 Prince Street, Charlottetown)
- Quality Inn on the Hill (150 Euston Street, Charlottetown)
- Westville Irving Mainway, (2500 Cowan Street, Westville, NS)
- Caribou Terminal Cafeteria, Caribou, NS
- Holiday Inn Express Stellarton – New Glasgow (86 Lawrence Blvd., Stellarton, NS)
Add a Room
Add accommodations to your reservation
Need to add a fantastic Maritime hotel? Check out our exclusive list of feature destination partners for great accommodations and package deals to add to your reservation.