from $466 USD ppdo* – 3 Nights/4 Days
Enjoy a romantic getaway to Nova’s Scotia’s gorgeous Annapolis Royal. A full 3-course breakfast will give you plenty of energy to spend a few hours wondering through the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens. Take lots of time to stop and smell the roses – the beautiful blooms take full advantage of the Annapolis Valley’s fertile soil. Explore the town’s many shops, cafes and restaurants and consider visiting Fort Anne, which helped keep Port Royal in English hands, against many attacks from the French. Wind down in the evening with a glass of local wine, from one of Nova Scotia’s prestigious wineries.
Day 1 – Travel on the CAT ferry and stay at the Rodd Grand in Yarmouth
Day 2 – Explore Digby/Annapolis Royal with overnight stay at the Queen Anne Inn in Annapolis Royal
Day 3 – Tour the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens and return to Yarmouth for stay at Rodd Grand
Day 4 – Return passage onboard the CAT
- Two nights at the Rodd Grand in Yarmouth
- One night at the Queen Anne Inn in Annapolis Royal
- Three course breakfast for two at the Queen Anne Inn
- 1 bottle of select Nova Scotian wine in room upon arrival at the Queen Anne Inn
- Two adult passes to explore the breathtaking Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
- Return passage on the CAT
*Based on two adults travelling in a regular vehicle
Packages from $466 per person, based on double occupancy.
All prices are in USD.