from $237 CAD ppdo* – 1 Night/2 Days
Across the Bay of Fundy, you’ll find historic and romantic Annapolis Royal. A short sail on the Fundy Rose leaves you lots of time to stop and smell the roses at Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens. Explore the town’s many shops, cafes and restaurants before winding down in the evening with a glass of local wine, from one of Nova Scotia’s prestigious wineries.
- One night at the Queen Anne Inn in Annapolis Royal in a king room
- Three course breakfast for two each morning
- 1 bottle of select Nova Scotian wine in room upon arrival
- Two adult passes to explore the breathtaking Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
- Round-trip passage on the Fundy Rose
*Based on two adults travelling in a regular vehicle
Packages from $237 CAD per person, based on double occupancy.
All prices are in CAD.