Cabot Trail Run
from $627 USD ppdo* - 7 Days / 6 Nights
Explore Nova Scotia from top to bottom on this week-long adventure with a Celtic kick. Experience extraordinarily warm people, music that gets your toes tapping, and fabulous fresh seafood. Take in the jaw dropping scenery and discover Nova Scotia’s rich sea faring history. Raise a glass at the Alexander Keith Brewery as 1863 comes to life through song and story. Step up and take your turn firing an authentic Snider-Enfield rifle just as the 78th Highlanders did in 1869. The Cabot Trail has been named one of the world’s top ten drives for good reason, and we like to think Alexander Graham Bell was inspired by his surroundings!
Dates available: May 31st – October 8th, 2017Book this Package
Day 1 – Travel on The CAT ferry and stay at the Rodd Grand Hotel, Yarmouth
Day 2 – Travel to Halifax, stay at the Atlantica Halifax Hotel, Halifax
Day 3 – Travel to Cape Breton, stay at the Inverary Inn, Baddeck, Cape Breton
Day 4 – Cabot Trail drive, stay at the Inverary Inn, Baddeck, Cape Breton
Day 5 – Travel to Halifax Metro, stay at the Atlantica Halifax Hotel, Halifax
Day 6 – Return to Yarmouth to stay at the Rodd Grand Hotel, Yarmouth
Day 7 – Travel on The CAT ferry to Portland, Maine
- Two nights at the Rodd Grand Hotel in Yarmouth
- Two nights at the Atlantica Halifax Hotel in Halifax
- Two nights in a deluxe room on the shores of Bras d’Or Lake at the Inverary Resort
- Admissions: Alexander Keith’s Brewery Tour, Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, Ready Aim Fire, Alexander Graham Bell Museum, White Glove Tour
- Return passage on the CAT Ferry
*Based on two adults travelling in a regular vehicle.
Packages from $627 per person, based on double occupancy.
All prices are in USD.