Digby Pines “Reconnect Yourself” Package
from $662 USD ppdo* – 3 Nights/4 Days
Enjoy a coastal escape exploring Digby and Annapolis Royal. Get a taste of the provinces history with a visit to Fort Anne, then get a taste of the area’s world-renown seafood, including scallops and lobster with dinner at Churchill’s Restaurant. With a heated pool, spa, and 10-hole golf course, the Digby Pines is the perfect escape for those looking for a restorative retreat.
Day 1 – Travel on the CAT ferry and stay at the Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa
Day 2 – Explore Digby and Annapolis Royal, stay at the Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa
Day 3 – Stay at the Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa
Day 4 – Return passage onboard the CAT
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa
- Late Night snack and wine in room upon arrival
- 2 Three course Dinners for two in Churchill’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Full Buffet Breakfast for two for two mornings
- Admission Passes for Fort Anne National Historic Site of Canada located in Annapolis Royal
- Admission Passes for Historic Gardens located in Annapolis Royal
- Early Breakfast to go on day of departure
- Return passage on the CAT
*Based on two adults travelling in a regular vehicle.
Based on two adults in a standard resort room. Upgraded accommodations may be available for an additional fee (contact resort for availability). If guest does not require an early departure, breakfast to-go can be substituted for the buffet, if advised in advance.
Packages from $662 per person, based on double occupancy.
All prices are in USD.