Fall Beach Break
from $476 USD ppdo* – 2 Nights/3 Days
Savour a seaside beach break this fall overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at Nova Scotia’s legendary White Point Beach Resort. Spend 2 nights and three days strolling the beach, relax as the surf rolls in. Head out on the lake in a canoe, paddleboat or kayak or simply curl up by the fireplace. Play a round of Oceanside golf and indulge in Taste of Nova Scotia inspired menus. Staying up late to star gaze is optional, but highly recommended, as is roasting marshmallows!
Day 1 – Travel on The CAT and stay at White Point Beach Resort
Day 2 – Enjoy a round of golf or $50.00 credit for White Point Goods and Services, explore the resort and all its amenities, and stay at White Point Beach Resort
Day 3 – Return passage onboard The CAT
- Two nights room accommodation in a White Point Guest Room with two double beds
- Choice of 2 rounds of 18 holes of Golf OR $50.00 credit for White Point Goods & Services
- Complimentary use of canoes, paddleboats and kayaks
- Complimentary Wi-fi and parking
- Endless access to ¾ white sand beach, trails, indoor/outdoor pools, fitness centre and more.
- Return passage onboard The CAT
*Surfboards, Wetsuits and Stand-up Paddleboards are available for rent.
Package does not include golf club or cart rental. Tee off times for golf are to be made at the White Point Golf Club (1-866-683-2485).
Package available Sunday through Thursday from September 4 – 30, 2016.
Take a peek at what you can expect – take a virtual tour or visit our live OceanCam