Halifax Urban Explorer
from $580 USD ppdo* - 5 Days / 4 Nights
Begin your journey in Yarmouth and enjoy a sea-farers welcome with freshly made lobster sandwiches waiting for you upon arrival. Next, venture to the heart of Nova Scotia—the booming city of Halifax. Spend the day exploring the capital city and discover why Condé Nast dubbed it one of the friendliest places in Canada. Dig into some mouth-watering seafood on the harbour’s boardwalk at the aptly named Waterfront Warehouse, or spend an evening on bustling Argyle Street. Raise a glass at the Alexander Keith Brewery where songs and stories will transport you back to 1863. Wherever you end up, Halifax has plenty to please even the most discerning traveller.
Dates available: May 31st – October 10th, 2017
Book this Package
Day 1 – Travel on The CAT ferry and stay at the Rodd Grand Hotel, Yarmouth
Day 2 – Travel to Halifax, stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel, Halifax
Day 3 – Lord Nelson Hotel, Halifax
Day 4 – Return to Yarmouth to stay at the Rodd Grand Hotel, Yarmouth
Day 5 – Travel on The CAT ferry to Portland, Maine
- Two nights at the Rodd Grand Hotel Yarmouth
- Two nights at the Lord Nelson Hotel
- Fresh lobster rolls with dip and sparkling water for two at the Rodd Grand Hotel
- Admissions: Alexander Keith’s Brewery Tour
- $25.00 voucher for RCR Hospitality Group’s finest Halifax restaurants. Choose between The Arms, Cut, Waterfront Warehouse and Bistro Le Coq
- Return passage on The CAT
*Based on two adults travelling in a regular vehicle.
Packages from $580 per person, based on double occupancy.
All prices are in USD.