Wine & Lobster in Digby
from $485 USD ppdo* – 3 Nights/4 Days
Famed restaurants around the world advertise that they carry Digby scallops and lobster, but nothing compares to the experience of eating the seafood in Digby, fresh off the boat – it truly doesn’t get any better than that. In addition to local seafood, you’ll also get to sample the perfectly paired local wines. A visit to Digby is the perfect getaway for seafood lovers.
Day 1 – Travel on the CAT ferry and stay at the Rodd Grand in Yarmouth
Day 2 – Travel to Digby, Winery Tour, Lobster Dinner and stay at the Admiral Digby Inn
Day 3 – Return to Yarmouth to stay at the Rodd Grand in Yarmouth
Day 4 – Return passage onboard The CAT
- Two Nights at the Rodd Grand Yarmouth.
- One night at the Admiral Digby Inn in an ocean view room.
- Dinner in the Admiralty Room with dinner for two, including “The Admiral’s Specialty”, a 1 ¼ lb steamed Digby lobster and pan – seared fresh Digby scallops, paired with 2 glasses of local house wine.
- Tour of the Annapolis Highlands Vineyard and Winery
- Return passage on The CAT.
*Based on two adults travelling in a regular vehicle.
Packages from $485 per person, based on double occupancy.
All prices are in USD.