Travel on standby and save!
Planning several sailings with Northumberland Ferries Limited this summer? For frequent, flexible crossings between Wood Islands, PEI and Caribou, NS, SAVE $180 with a 10-Pass standby booklet!
$600 (10-Pass Booklet)
Purchase your 10-Pass Standby Booklet at the following locations:
- Wood Islands Ferry Terminal (toll booth)
- Caribou Ferry Terminal (cash only)
- Onboard the mv Confederation and mv Holiday Island
- Northumberland Ferries Head Office (94 Water Street, Charlottetown, PEI) in person or by calling 902.626.2550.
- Valid for passenger vehicles up to 7’ high and 20’ long, for travel in 2018.
- Customers agree to travel on a standby (space available) basis only. Boarding is not guaranteed.
- Passes cannot be transferred to other customers and must remain in original booklet for redemption upon check-in at the Wood Islands Ferry Terminal.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.