- PEI residents must show a copy of a PEI Health Card or Driver’s License on check-in at the Caribou Terminal.
- PEI residents do not need pre-approval to return to PEI, but must submit a 14 day self-isolation plan. However, if you have to travel for essential purposes (medical appointment, picking-up student at university, etc.) and return on the same day, self-isolation is not required (no stopping or visiting).
- Non-residents of PEI must show a copy of their pre-approved travel from the PEI provincial travel registration process on check-in at the Caribou Terminal.
- PEI Public Health will conduct mandatory screening upon arrival in PEI.
- If you travel frequently for work, you can register as a rotational worker or apply to work-isolate.